KEEN Product Warranty
We stand behind all KEEN products and guarantee them to be free from manufacturing defects for one year from the confirmed date of purchase. We ask that you please keep your sales receipt as verification of your purchase!
If your KEEN product fails because of a defect in material quality or workmanship, we ask that you contact the KEEN retailer of your original purchase to quickly resolve the issue.
Below are some general guidelines of our warranty:
- All cash refunds must be obtained through the original purchaser
- Warranty is only valid to purchases made from an authorized KEEN dealer
- KEEN is not responsible for any cost, or damages, incurred due to loss of use of the product
- Product worn past the point of it being able to be repaired voids warranty coverage
- All KEEN warranty decisions are final.
Examples of what is not covered by warranty:
- Frayed webbing, worn stitching and worn soles due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices, insoles and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, salesman samples, promotional products and final sale discontinued product
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured before purchasing the product
- Comfort issues
- Products with labels removed
- Items acquired from KEEN Footwear to satisfy previous warranty claims
If you are unable to resolve your warranty claim through the KEEN dealer where your original purchase was made, we may be able to help!
Please email email@example.com