Keen collects personal information for the purposes of providing the Keen Website and the Services to Users in accordance with the Terms available on the Website. Any use of the information will be in accordance with the User’s directions. Where information is required to be disclosed by law, Keen will only disclose necessary information.
The personal information that Keen may collect includes but is not limited to, the User’s name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, billing and shipping addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details.
Keen may also collect certain information through the use of pixel tags. Pixel tags are small graphic images placed on certain pages of the Website or in certain e-mails from Keen. When the User accesses these pages or e-mails, pixel tags generate a generic notice of that visit. Pixel tags usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular computer visits a particular page. If the User turns off cookies, the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous Website visit.
Keen’s server may also automatically record information that a web browser sends when a User visits the Website such as server log details which may include items such as the User’s IP address, browser details, pages viewed and other items.
Keen may provide Users with a unique password to verify their identity before allowing access to some features of the Website. The User is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of this password and therefore any information which can be viewed by entering this password on the Website. The User is responsible for notifying Keen of any loss or unauthorised use of the User’s password.
Keen may also collect the User’s credit card details when Users pay for Keen’s Services. Keen does not forward this information to any third parties except for those of the User’s bank and Keen’s Bank in order for the transactions to occur.
Users wishing to access their personal information held by Keen may do so by prior written request. Keen may also use personal information to keep Users informed of its Services, Website changes and other matters that Keen considers may be of interest or relevance to the User. If a User does not wish to be contacted for these purposes, please let Keen know using the contact details set out below.
If personal information held by Keen is inaccurate or out of date the User has the right to request it to be updated or corrected.
Keen may share the User’s personal information in the following circumstances. These circumstances should not be considered comprehensive and exclusive and do not affect Keen’s rights to share the User’s personal information in other ways to the extent permitted by law: Keen may share the User’s personal information:
- (i). with Keen, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their agents and employees;
- (ii). with Keen’s business partners and vendors. Keen may also share personal information with designers, manufacturers, distributors, licensees, marketing and advertising partners, and parties that provide support services for the Website. In all cases, Keen endeavours to limit the information shared with partners and vendors to that which is necessary to carry out those functions;
- (iii). where Keen is required to disclose personal information in response to law enforcement activity or other governmental request, or when otherwise required or permitted by law;
- (iv). to enforce Keen’s contract or property rights, enforce the Terms, or when otherwise necessary to protect itself; and/or
- (v). due to a sale or merger of one or more of Keen’s assets or any division or business line.
Keen is hosted in Australia, if the User does not reside in Australia, then the User by using the Website consents to the transfer of any personal information to Australia.