- How can I determine the best size KEEN shoe for me?
- I hear your footwear runs a bit wider than other brands. What does this really mean?
- I am interested in your Commuter Cycling Sandal. It looks a lot like the Newport Sandal. Can I expect a similar fit?
- Will KEEN footwear accommodate narrow feet?
- Why can’t I find a men’s size 15 KEEN shoe?
- How does your sizing work for children?
- I (or my child) have a foot size that falls between a youth and adult size. How do I figure out the correct size?
How can I determine the best size KEEN shoe for me?
Sizing questions are best answered at an authorized dealer. You may find certain styles in the same size have a slightly different fit and feel. We also hesitate to suggest a specific size since there is no way to take into account all the important issues directly effecting how a shoe fits. Nobody knows your feet like you do. Your fit history reveals much about how your shoes fit. Take this history into consideration as a starting point with KEEN shoes. As a general rule, go up 1/2 size from your standard shoe size then work from there. A few more issues you may want to consider: KEEN with the eVent or KEEN.DRY water resistant membrane tends to have less interior volume in the toe box area of the shoe, so sizing up to some extent is sometimes necessary. Also note what time of the day you try shoes on for fit. Later in the day is best since your feet tend to be at their widest.